Astro Solutions FREEWARE
Astro Solutions released lots of freeware games for JAVA, PC, DOS and ATARI ST.
AstroChip 2.1 is a language for describing and simulating computer chips,
which can be visualized with AstroChipLayoutDB 1.4. XPRO VGA REDUCED 2.12
is a system-on-chip gaming console written and tested in
AstroChip. There are 33 games for it written in BrowserBasic.
There are also some online and file tools developed by Astro Solutions.
Astro Solutions distributed the games on http://www.muenster.de/~dambergj.
This part of the server was closed down.
If you search a special program or want to download the software archive,
you can use the OneDrive link to the archive folder
or download the whole software archive in astroiso.iso.
The software releases from 2018 and newer can be found at
Running the JAVA games:
1. Install free JAVA from www.java.com
2. Download the JAVA game .zip and extract it
3. Start a command line tool (cmd in Windows X)
4. Change to the directory of the game with the .bat file
5. Open a text editor like notepad in Windows X
6. Open the .bat file with the text editor
7. Enter the content of the .bat file in the command line tool
You change to the directory of the game and enter java GameName to start it with this procedure.
Astro Solutions was started on 6.2.1997. The first game release was GALAXY (June 1997) for
the ATARI ST mono. Astro Solutions is on the internet since November 1998.